Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need help Caculating Zip code Distances

Could someone please help me, I want to create a formula that will caculate
the distance between two zip codes. I was not sure if I do what you to to
caculate the number between two dates.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It can't be done like dates since Zip codes have no fixed distance between
numeric values. You would need to obtain a table somewhere - try an internet
search - that would either give the distances for any pair of codes (would be
a pretty big table!) or perhaps would give latitude/longitude, then you would
need to find someone who knows a formula to convert differences in
lat/longitude to differences in miles. It will not be an easy task, I'm
afraid.
--
- K Dales