Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default silly (?) problem defining ResultRange

Hello everyone over here,

I'm new here and hope someone can help.

I have written VBA that collects info from a ResultRange in other
docs.
Worked fine, untill I made a new lay-out for the doc and I tried to
define the ResultRange again, think I'm missing out on something...

In this case it works fine:

[image: http://www.heup.info/dagboeken_verha...s/correct.jpg]

in this case it doesn't work...
[image: http://www.heup.info/dagboeken_verha...incorrect.jpg]

:roll: drives me crazy, must be something silly....
I select the row (70) define the name and no way...
Is it something to do with '1-R' missing in the second case... I can't
get it there...

Brit

--
britvos
britvos's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25246

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Brit,
I think you are trying to use the same range name to define two different
ranges.
You need to make each name sheet specific. When you type in the name, prefix
it with the sheet name. In your case '1-S'!ResultRange and '1-R'!ResultRange

Fred

"britvos" wrote in
message ...