Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cell wont calculate automaticaly!

After running a long macro a cell containing this formula:

"=SI(C148=0;0;Interest_Rate(H16*12;C150;(C68+C101) ))"

(SI is IF in french excel)

wont calculate automaticaly anymore! I tried adding "Calculate" at th
end of the Macro and pressing "F9" for recalculation of the whol
workbook and neither worked. I have to go in the formula field an
press enter manualy for the cell to recalculate.

Anyone have an idea??

thanks in advance

--
krhym
krhyme's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2522

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The only way I get it to calculate it is with this silly code:

Sheets("Subject_Value_Rental").Select
Range("I128").Select
Range("I128").Formula = Range("I128").Formula

"krhyme" a écrit :

After running a long macro a cell containing this formula:

"=SI(C148=0;0;Interest_Rate(H16*12;C150;(C68+C101) ))"

(SI is IF in french excel)

wont calculate automaticaly anymore! I tried adding "Calculate" at the
end of the Macro and pressing "F9" for recalculation of the whole
workbook and neither worked. I have to go in the formula field and

krhyme's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25225
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387137