Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array as output of function

Hi, I wrote a VBA function which has an intput a column of length n.
do some calculations in my function and the output shoud be also
column of length n. Just that it did not function, even if I select th
right area and click ctrl+shift+enter. It only registers the result o
the first calculation n times.
How can I fix it?
Tks, Maca. :confused

--
mac
maca's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2489

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Show it and we can take a look.

--

HTH

RP

"maca" wrote in message

Hi, I wrote a VBA function which has an intput a column of length n. I
do some calculations in my function and the output shoud be also o
column of length n. Just that it did not function, even if I select the
right area and click ctrl+shift+enter. It only registers the result of
the first calculation n times.
How can I fix it?
Tks, Maca.

--
maca
maca's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387105

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Alan,

Tks a lot. It was the application.transpose that helped after readin
your comment.

Cheers,
Maca

--
mac
maca's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2489
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38710

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

maca wrote:
Hi Alan,

Tks a lot. It was the application.transpose that helped after reading
your comment.

Cheers,
Maca.

Thanks for the feedback.