Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to make sure a Cell is within the current visible window's ran

as Title
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

set rng = Activesheet.Range("Z21")
if intersect(rng,ActiveWindow.VisibleRange) is nothing then
Application.GoTo rng, true
End if

Tom Ogilvy

"OKLover" wrote in message
as Title

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please put the question in the body of the message, not the
subject line. Subject lines get truncated.
Try code like the following:

If Not Application.Intersect(ActiveWindow.VisibleRange, _
ActiveCell) Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Visible"
Else
MsgBox "Not Visible"