Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to close a form in vba (not hide)

Hi all,

i have an initialisation problem.

i am using a form to add data to an excel sheet.

When the user has finish his work he click on a button
and i use:

userform1.hide in the on click event

to close the form because i cannot do what i really want wich is to close
the
form.

How can i close or unload the form?

after that, if the user call back the macro, the initialize function of the
form is not called
(because it is simply hide) and this screw my initialisation.

I want a clean way to close or quit or unload the form.
help

regards,
pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Pierre

Use

Unload Me

See also

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pierre" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

i have an initialisation problem.

i am using a form to add data to an excel sheet.

When the user has finish his work he click on a button
and i use:

userform1.hide in the on click event

to close the form because i cannot do what i really want wich is to close
the
form.

How can i close or unload the form?

after that, if the user call back the macro, the initialize function of the
form is not called
(because it is simply hide) and this screw my initialisation.

I want a clean way to close or quit or unload the form.
help

regards,
pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming