Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting multiple text boxes

Hi Stuart,

Try:

Sub Tester()
Dim objShape As Shape
For Each objShape In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If objShape.Name Like ("myBox*") Then
objShape.Select (False) '<<== Note use of False
End If
Next objShape

End Sub

PS: Seeing the time of your question, this is JIT, and more!

---
Regards,
Norman

"Stuart" wrote in message
How do I select all the text boxes on a worksheet begining with the same
name, the following selects them in turn, however I wish to select all of
them at once?

Presumably I need to build an Array of all the differant names, but how do
do that through VBA

For Each objShape In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If objShape.Name Like ("myBox*") Then
objShape.Select
End If
Next objShape

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How do I select all the text boxes on a worksheet begining with the same
name, the following selects them in turn, however I wish to select all of
them at once?

Presumably I need to build an Array of all the differant names, but how do I
do that through VBA

For Each objShape In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If objShape.Name Like ("myBox*") Then
objShape.Select
End If
Next objShape

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Stuart,

JIT === 'Just In Time', asytem designed to respond as, and when, needed.

From the post times, it would appear that I responded even before you posted
the question!

---
Regards,