Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBAProject Properties

I want to protect my workbook formulas and code from viewing.
When I protect the worksheet or workbook my code works but when I set
VBAProject Properties to not allow viewing, then part of my code does not
work - more specifically when it is supposed to SaveAs.

How is the best way to protect viewing of formulas and code and still be
able to run my code with no errors?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It sounds like you're doing something that tries to touch the project in the
_beforesave event (removing the code???).

If that's the case, then there is a setting (user by user--not workbook by
workbook) that you can toggle.

tools|macro|security|trusted publishers tab
check the trust access to visual basic project.

But that's just a guess (and it won't help if you're distributing the workbook
who don't want to change this setting).

--

Dave Peterson