Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HOW TO PORGRAM WITH EXCEL?

Once I saw one program application made with Excel. It just looks like those
calculator or database applications created by VB or other programming
language, with buttons and editing box but on an Excel working sheet. It can
display all the results on sheet2 after you run it. It surprise many people.
Who knows how to do that? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

this is Excel VBA probably:

http://tinyurl.com/9oush

also, David McRitchie has some links to VBA tutorials on his site.

the VBA tutorials are listed after the Excel tutorials.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

Tom Ogilvy