Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change IP address with macro

Any idea to solve my problem?
I have about 50 + users using the same spreadsheet.
The spreadsheet has a command button with a simple macro running behind
it. When the button is hit it will open I.E and go to the particular
intranet site (specifiy by the IP address).
Recently, the IP adress has been changed. My question is whether
possible for me to create another macro in new spreadsheet (contain the
latest IP address) and email it to all users, and when they open this
new spreadsheet the macro will run automatically (1 time only) to
change the old IP address.
Otherwise, I have to tell everybody how open the code and change the IP
manually which is not efficient because most of them are not familiar
with excel.

Thank you