Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable Paste Special

Hello, Is it possible to disable the radio button "All" when a user selects
Paste Special?

All instances of Paste Special are ok, I just don't want them to use "All".
I have already disabled all "Paste" functionality...just haven't seen or
read anything anywhere about disabling certain buttons within Paste Special.
Thank you!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Steph" wrote in message
Hello, Is it possible to disable the radio button "All" when a user
selects
Paste Special?

All instances of Paste Special are ok, I just don't want them to use
"All".
I have already disabled all "Paste" functionality...just haven't seen or
read anything anywhere about disabling certain buttons within Paste
Special.

Hi Steph,

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to do this. The best you
can do is disable access to the paste special feature as well and then
create custom menus and/or toolbar buttons to allow the user to perform the
specific paste special operations that are OK for your application.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm