Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Worksheet to specific row in another workbook

I have a worksheet in workbookA that I need to copy the rows from 9 to
the last used row in the workbook to workbookB. The insertion point in
WorkbookB for the copied rows would be to the row where Column "E" has
the words "Accruals". Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Greg