Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a hyperlink shortcut in the spreadsheet.

I was wondering if anyone knows the macro to create a hyperlink in th
spreadsheet itself and not the toolbar. I would like to create
business form so clients can link their website onto the Exce
spreadsheet cell. Thanks, Gary

--
gtto
gtton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2472

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can hyperlink to any worksheet by hitting Insert--Hyperlink. Choose
BOOKMARK. If you need to jump to a specific cell, just go to that cell, and
Insert-Name-Define and give it a one-word name. Then, it'll appear in the
bookmark list.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"gtton" wrote in
message ...

I was wondering if anyone knows the macro to create a hyperlink in the
spreadsheet itself and not the toolbar. I would like to create a
business form so clients can link their website onto the Excel
spreadsheet cell. Thanks, Gary.

--
gtton
gtton's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=382882

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply. I found a macro for open file...

Sub TestIt()
NewFN = Application.GetOpenFilename(FileFilter:="Excel Files (*.xls)
*.xls", Title:="Please select a file")
If NewFN = False Then
' They pressed Cancel
MsgBox "Stopping because you did not select a file"
Exit Sub
Else
Workbooks.Open Filename:=NewFN

....now I'm looking for something similiar that does the shortcuts
hyperlinking and send to---mail recipient (as attachment