Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop list affected by previous choice

Hello,

I am using Excel 2004 for Mac and need help on drop lists. I want to change
the drop list depending on the previous choice. Lets say in the first list I
give the choice between 3 options (jumper, pigtail or duplex). Depending on
the choice taken, there would be another drop list that will vary. For the
jumper I have options A, B or C. For the pigtail I have options D, E or F
and for the duplex, I have options G, H or J.

Can someone help me on this issue?

Thanks,

Gaetan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't use a Mac, but if you've created the drop downs via data|Validation,
take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site:

She has some tips for working with Data|Validation and dependent lists.

--

Dave Peterson