Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default -Help- Sigh...

OK,
So I have a ton of data. It is all abbriviated and i need to imput th
real work for it on a large scale for abour 1000's of characters. Doe
anyone know of a macro where i can imput all the information once an
just run the macro as i get new information? I know how to run it fo
singel changes but not like a pre-built list of changes that i can jus
use.

I would be substituting many things for other values (Large Scale)

Alright there is actually 100 (notepages) of data that will need to b
converted to this format....I know the project will take me a while (
week or two) but once i have a WAY or a MACRO i can get started on thi
horrible task!

Thanks for all the help...

Chas

--
ChasePenell
ChasePenelli's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2461

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You do not give many specifics. Try recording a macro using the find /
replace routine for you substitutions.

--
Damon Longworth

Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
www.ExcelUserConference.com

"ChasePenelli"
wrote in message
news:ChasePenelli.1r5l6d_1119654306.7394@excelforu m-nospam.com...

OK,
So I have a ton of data. It is all abbriviated and i need to imput the
real work for it on a large scale for abour 1000's of characters. Does
anyone know of a macro where i can imput all the information once and
just run the macro as i get new information? I know how to run it for
singel changes but not like a pre-built list of changes that i can just
use.

I would be substituting many things for other values (Large Scale)

Alright there is actually 100 (notepages) of data that will need to be
converted to this format....I know the project will take me a while (a
week or two) but once i have a WAY or a MACRO i can get started on this
horrible task!

Thanks for all the help...

Chase

--