Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lacking in Macro Building Skill...

OK,
So I have a ton of data. It is all abbriviated and i need to imput the
real work for it on a large scale for abour 300-400 characters. Does
anyone know of a macro where i can imput all the information once and
just run the macro as i get new information? I know how to run it for
singel changes but not like a pre-built list of changes that i can just
use.

Thanks for all the help...

Chase

--
ChasePenelli
ChasePenelli's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24619

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alright there is actually 100 (notepages) of data that will need to be
converted to this format....I know the project will take me a while (a
week or two) but once i have a WAY or a MACRO i can get started on this
horrible task!

Thanks again,

Chase

--
ChasePenelli
ChasePenelli's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24619
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=382079

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chase,

Your description of what you need the macro to do is a little vague:
do you need just to convert abbreviations to the full text? Maybe you
could supply some samples of pre- and post-conversion data.

Tim

"ChasePenelli"
wrote in
message
news:ChasePenelli.1r5cuc_1119643513.7967@excelforu m-nospam.com...

OK,
So I have a ton of data. It is all abbriviated and i need to imput
the
real work for it on a large scale for abour 300-400 characters. Does
anyone know of a macro where i can imput all the information once
and
just run the macro as i get new information? I know how to run it
for
singel changes but not like a pre-built list of changes that i can
just
use.

Thanks for all the help...

Chase