Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro which finds data? help?

Hello all.

This is probably very simple but I am a complete beginner to VB.

I jus tried to record a new macro which would allow the user to click
the command button and have the "Find" dialogue box appear. However as
I was recording it, once the dialogue box appeared I could not stopthe
macro...Excel does not allow it until the dialogue box is
closed...which ofcourse is useless to me! I NEED the macro to bring up
the Find function.

Also I was hoping to create macros which allowed te user to click a
button which would then automatically add a new row to the
sheet....this row would also be fully bordered. (at present the sheet
does not show gridlines, the relevant data is bordered...this is just
to give the spreadsheet a more professional look!)

Any ideas?

--
londonchick
londonchick's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24529