Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controls on form disappear

I've created a user form with the Microsoft date/time picker control on
it for data input by certain departments in our organization. It
appears that if someone opens this form on a computer that does not
have the DTPicker control installed on their computer, the control
disappears from the form. The next time that form is opened on a
machine that does have the control installed the form is blank and the
controls must be added to the form all over again. My question is, why
is this happening and how can I stop it from happening in the future.
Thanks in advance for any help!