Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Count If, criteria is greater than

I have a group of numbers and I need to know what number of them are less
than the value in another cell.
Should look something like this:
=COUNTIF(BE33:EZ33,""<FE33) or
=COUNTIF(BE33:EZ33,"<FE33") or
=COUNTIF(BE33:EZ33,"<"FE33)

I don't know. Basically I want to know the number of cells that have values
less than FE33. And of course FE33, and many of the other cells are formulas
themselves.

Thanks,
Jordan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or something like:

=COUNTIF(BE33:EZ33,"<"&FE33)

(note the additional ampersand (&).)

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hey Dave,
You are AWESOME!!!

Do you know how I can get it do to multiplue criteria? something like:

=COUNTIF(BE33:EZ33,"<"&FE33 OR ""&FF33)