Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy information down specific cells

Hi everyone, hope you can help.

I have a large spreadsheet with a vlookup in two columns that looks up
and updates from two other workbooks.

The problem is that I would like to copy the titles above each group of
data each time it says #N/A.

example:
CLUB Test
0 0
#N/A #N/A
#N/A #N/A
#N/A #N/A
CLUB Hello
#N/A #N/A
#N/A #N/A
#N/A #N/A
One Three
#N/A #N/A
#N/A #N/A
You can see by the examples that the titles change and I need excel to
pick up the titles above each group.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Ellac