Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default changing variables?

I made my own little userform and I wanted to change a variable in "This
Workbook" when I hit the cancel button on the user form.

Does this make sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ThisWorkbook.Var = 17

as an example.

Make sure Var is public.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Larry Sartoris" wrote in message
I made my own little userform and I wanted to change a variable in "This
Workbook" when I hit the cancel button on the user form.

Does this make sense?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm sure you saw this coming but... how do I know if its a public variable or
not?

or how would I set it as a public variable

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ThisWorkbook.Var = 17

as an example.

Make sure Var is public.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Larry Sartoris" wrote in message
I made my own little userform and I wanted to change a variable in "This
Workbook" when I hit the cancel button on the user form.

Does this make sense?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I figured it out. Didn't know it had to be outside of the sub. And in main
module

Thanks

"Larry Sartoris" wrote:

I'm sure you saw this coming but... how do I know if its a public variable or
not?

or how would I set it as a public variable

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ThisWorkbook.Var = 17

as an example.

Make sure Var is public.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Larry Sartoris" wrote in message
I made my own little userform and I wanted to change a variable in "This
Workbook" when I hit the cancel button on the user form.

Does this make sense?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Larry Sartoris" wrote in message
I figured it out.