Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can an Array Formula Solve This?

I have 2 matrices in different worksheet:

-Volume Matrix
-Price Matrix

Manual entries are performed in order to fill out both matrices.
There's one restriction: If Volume is filled out, there must be a price
too.

How Do I detect if the later condition is not been accomplished?
Is it possible to work it out using Array Formulas? Get 1 if error or 0
if it's Ok.

The structure of the matrices are as follows:

Volume Matrix
=============
Jan Feb Mar Apr .... Dec
Product 1
Product 2
Product 3

Price Matrix
=============
Jan Feb Mar Apr .... Dec
PriceProduct 1
PriceProduct 2
PriceProduct 3

Conditional formation does not work here as information is on two
separete worksheets.

Thnks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use conditional formatting. Just name the range on the other sheet,
from the C F that is.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips