Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KNS KNS is offline

Default Group cells and sort

Is it possible to group rows and have the sheet sorted by the first item in
the group? ie, we have orders with multiple items, and every item is on a
separate row, so if we wanted to sort the orders by the first item on the
order, is it possible to have that done and maintain the orders together?.
ie
I would want this:
order sku name
1 789 Bob