Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default formulas are not working on my spreadsheet

I have an excel 2000 file that I use for work. I have formulas thorughout
the workbooks, that read off of the first workbook. I also have several
simple formulas, calculating for example 10% of an an amount. However as I
am typing in the information necessary for the formulas to work, the formulas
are not updating. One example: I have letters throughout my spreadsheet
(actual letters that go out to people). I type in information in the first
workbook and they are supposed to carry over to the letters so all I have to
worry about is the body of the letter. Yet it is not carrying over. If any
one can help me figure out what is going on that would be awesome. I can go
in click in the formulas and the formula will work, but as soon as I go in a
start changin the actual information, the formulas will not update either.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ToolsOptionsCalculation, check Automatic

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel