Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Help

I have a macro that I need help finishing.On the specific page I have used a
find to find the appropriate starting point. Once this is found, and it will
be different each time the macro runs, I need to tell excel to move one cell
to the right. Then I'll cut and copy the information in that column to
another column. To the right of that column I will be entering a formula. I
need to figure out how to do this each time the macro runs but as of now, it
is selecting the specific cells. I can run it with my test file and it will
work but when I run the macro with new information, it is selecting the cells
used in the test file. I need it to proceed from the find each time. Any help
would be appreciated. Here is an excerpt from the code:

Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _
, LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Selection.End(xlToRight).Select
Range("E21").Select
Selection.Cut
Range("F21").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("G21").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-1]*RC[6]/12"
Range("G21").Select
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("G21:G31")
Range("G21:G31").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("E21").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste