Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula

If I put a formula iin Cell A1 as follows = B1 and then drag that formula to
Cells A2 and A3 then the forumulas in those cells will be = B2 and = B3.

Ok...but what if I want the A1 formula to be equal to B1 and A2 to be = to
C1 and A3 to be equal to D1. I can't get the formula to drag in this fassion?

--
Thanks
Shawn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming