Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how get value of status bar sum?

Thanks for all help.
I need to put the value of the status bar sum into a variable. How do I
access the status bar sum value?
Someone said use Dsum=application.sum(selection), but I need the value in
the status bar, not what is selected (I am using autofilter).
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ian,

Try: