Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controlling Word from Excel using Mail Merge

I have an excel tracker that holds the datasource for Word mail merge.
I want to tell control from excel though. How can I tell excel to open
the word doc (which is already set to read that datasource) and merge?
Here is the script that I am using to using the word document so far.

Dim wdApp As Word.Application, wdDoc As Word.Document

On Error Resume Next
Set wdApp = GetObject(, "Word.Application")
If Err.Number < 0 Then 'Word isn't already running
Set wdApp = CreateObject("Word.Application")
End If
On Error GoTo 0

Set wdDoc = wdApp.Documents.Open("D:\Unique ID\My Mail Merge.doc")

wdApp.Visible = True

*What is the excel command to tell the word document to merge?*

--
Tha BeatMaker
Tha BeatMaker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23998