Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to avoid deleteing certain rows?

Hello,

I want my users to avoid deleting or adding complete rows in a certain range
of rows (say: from row 10 till 20). Protection is no option, because it can
be switched of by the user.
I must accomplish this in VBA code.
I played around with the Worksheet.Change event.
I should be able then to tell that one or several complete rows are selected
as Target, that they are in the "Forbidden" range and that Delete rows or
Insert rows has been chosen.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Ed van Wijngaarden