Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Running Dialog Sheet when opening Excel File

Hello,

I created a dialog sheet. How do I make it run automatically when the
file isopened for the first time?

Best Regards,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start again.

delete the dialog sheet and make a userform
dialog sheets exist for backward compatibility with
excel 95.. and are deprecated

--
keepITcool