Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pivot date/sort show

I have as one of my fields in a pivot data set the date of a transaction.
The transactions are sales transactions. I need the pivot to show me the
last date (or two at most) that a particular type of sale happened. I have
my rows as basically acct name, Order Type (there are two main types), and I
need the last time a txn happened (which would involve a "Units" field to
have more than zero units, and therefore I am using this as my data) to show.
Descending sort effectively gives me the last date first, but I don't want
to see all the other sorts.

Thx for any help.

--
Boris