Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Worksheet Subtotals Data Truncate

I would like to know if there is a way to truncate all other data other than
the Subtotals in Excel.

Although Excel appears to truncate the data, it still sends all the data in
between the subtotals when I email fellow co-workers even though it appears
that I only have the Subtotals highlighted.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe just show all the details -- use the outlining symbols at the left of the
excel worksheet window.

(Or train your recipient to use them!)

--

Dave Peterson