Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DRK DRK is offline

Default Shoving Excel Columns Into Word Table

I have a Word document with a table in it. Table has 11 columns. I have an
Excel worksheet with the values to go into that table. In VBA can I "port"
the column values into the Word table? Number of rows in spreadsheet and
consquently the table will vary.

Current version of Office is 97. If necessary or highly desireable, I could
force an upgrade.
--
DRK