Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create autosum macro along with notation

I need to create a auto sum macro where it will not just auto sum the
numbers but also put the sum symbol for me as following.

100 © ∑©= 2100.00
200 ©
300 ©
400 ©
500 ©
600 ©

Basically, what I am trying to do is when I select the range of my
numbers to be summed, i will first have a pop up window asking me
"what number sequency would you like to start". Then, from there I can
enter "c". Like above, it should put the "c" in circle around my
selections. If I put 1 for the number sequency, then it will have "1"
in circle instead of "c".

Secondly, it will then have another pop up window and ask me "where is
your destination cell?". From there, I will just click on the cell I
would like the sum total to be located. After all that, I should have
the result with "∑©= 2100.00" at my selected cell.

Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you

--
PINO