Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default serach using a cell value

I'm using a macro to extract information from one worksheet, calculate a
value and paste that value into a cell in another worksheet. I then need to
search for that value in the original worksheet to move on to my next
equation. Since I can't copy and paste a cell's contents into a search box,
how do I use one cell's value to search for another?