Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help On Pulling Data By Column Headers?! Thanks!

I have a huge database extract with a list of 100+ fixed
headers/headings. For example

Account Number Size Date Source
122 12 21 20050531 A1
233 22 22 20040931 2B

I know I could do it in Access to select certain fields by headers.
How do I do it from Excel with Macro? If I want the content in Columns
- Account, Size, and Source, what shall I do?

Thanks a lot for help.

JS :(

--
sunj99