Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default error when I save workbook to network server in Excel 2003

error when I save workbook to network server in Excel , the massage is saying
the "the folder is marked as 'read only' ".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sounds like a network rights issue, not an Excel issue. Your network
administrator needs to give you read/write access to that folder if you want
to save a file there, the message says you have read only access.