Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assigning cell address components to variables

Hello All,

I've been looking through the VBA help to find the answer to this with no
luck.

Can I assign the Row number and Cell number for the currently sellected cell
to individual variables for use later in formulas and range selection. For
example, I have a large list. I move to the end of the list by holding down
[Ctrl] and then the down arrow. This is where I would like to store the row
number into a variable. I would then move to a predetermined column in that
row and enter formulas using these variables.

If I can assign these to variables, do I have to be concerned with the cell
address format I use in my formulas or can these variables automaticaly
converted to the different address formats?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide,

Conan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

CurrRow = ActiveCell.Row
CurrCol = ActiveCell.Column
LastRow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )