Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox keeps moving

This is weird, I don't think I have come across this before. I open an
excel spreadsheet, insert a textbox from the visual basic toolbar, and
then do a print preview. It looks normal, but then when I close the
preview, the box has traveled over to the left part of my spreadsheet!
I do a print preview again, looks okay, and then close the preview and
it has made it's way all the way to the left! IF I have many textboxes,
they all end up on top of each other on the left! My print driver is
okay, what's going on?

help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at this article.

http://support.microsoft.com/d*efault.aspx?kbid=838910
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But note this later post from Dave Peterson just in case.

There's a link on this URL:

How to obtain the hotfix

This issue is fixed in the Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix Hotfix
Package
May 6, 2004. For additional information, click the following article number
view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
829348 Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

That points to this KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829348/
Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

That describe how to contact MS to get the link. It's not just a simple
download.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips