Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web Query output, how to format?

Hi,
I have a web query which, when it places the data into the workshee
insists on inserting new columns if the results of the last query hav
not been deleted;

With QT
.Name = Cells(i, 61)
.FieldNames = True
.RowNumbers = False
.FillAdjacentFormulas = False
.PreserveFormatting = True
.RefreshOnFileOpen = False
.BackgroundQuery = True
.RefreshStyle = xlInsertEntireRows
.SavePassword = False
.SaveData = True
.AdjustColumnWidth = True
.RefreshPeriod = 0
.WebSelectionType = xlSpecifiedTables
.WebFormatting = xlWebFormattingNone
.WebTables = "27"
.WebPreFormattedTextToColumns = False
.WebConsecutiveDelimitersAsOne = True
.WebSingleBlockTextImport = False
.WebDisableDateRecognition = False
.WebDisableRedirections = False
End With
QT.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False

Ideally I would like the new result set to overwrite existing dat
and/or if it needs to create new cells then they should be rows, no
columns.

Thanks in advance for any solution

--
kinmor