Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using ADO With Excel

Hi I use Excel a lot with MSAccess in Access I have modules with VBA code
that run importing text files into an Access dB, what I want to know is can
these procedures be run using ADO I don't want to create an instance of
Access because the network don't support it can this be done with ADO. I am
now moving over from DAO to ADO but finding all that ADO has to offer take a
while so if someone can help it would be much appreciated thanks.
Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ADO can access the DATA in the mdb,it cannot replace MsAccess.. and run
the code in the MDB.

However you can put the (modified) code in Excel and use ADO to read
the textfiles and insert the data into tables in the MDB.

--
keepITcool