Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Switch the ODBC connection in Excel

Is there a way to switch the data source of a querry in Excel?

We have moved our reporting functions of Excel to a new server and we want
to point some old reports to that new server without recreating the sheets.
Is there a way to do that?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pete

You need to change the Connection property of the QueryTable object. You
may also need to change the CommandText property if it contains the path.
See here

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/Ex...htm#ChangeConn

--
Dick Kusleika