Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking excel and acces¿¿¿¿

Hi, good morning, I have a excel sheet with 6 sheets, "Rventas" "Rentradas",
"Salidas", "RFC", "Inventario", and "botones"
sheets Inventario and Botones has very complex structures and formulas, but
I dont use in my acces queries this sheets, in acces I just use the sheets
Rventas (just have 15 columns and 2500 lines) ans RFC(with 10 columns and
1000 lines) in both sheets there is not formulas or buttons just text and
numbers.
I made a link in acces an a lot of queries, the problem is that my queries
(pivot table queries) runs very slow, it's no the computer because I have P4
256 MRAM 1.8GHTZ 40GBHD.
actually the problem starts when, because of security reasons, I move the
"inventario" sheet to my excell file, before I move this sheet, acces runs
faster (and I mean faster faster faster) and acces allow me to open the acces
file without having my excell file open (now before I use my acces program I
need previusly to open my excell file and I don't know why) please help, this
is driving me crazy
I could ask some questions:
1) a posibility is to make a macro that copy the excel sheets each time a
button is pressed (button in acces or excel) ¡how to accomplish this?
2) When a button is pressed, the acces database refresh it self (like a
refresh button in IExplorer) How???

Tanks,