Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table Black Down Arrow

Hey

In the past, I have been able to hover my mouse curssor just above a
field in a pivot table and when I do that, I get a black down arrow.
Then if you were to click that field when the curssor is that black
down arrow, it would highlight all the "like fields". Then you can
make format changes to that field and those same format changes will be
applied to all the fields that are of the same type.

Now, I cant ever get the curssor to change into that black arrow and
because of this, it is very time consuming to have to manually go
through each individual field and make the format change.

How do I get this black arrow to come back again when I hover my mouse
over a field?

Thanks
Todd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may have to enable selection (From the Pivot toolbar, choose
PivotTableSelect, and click on Enable Selection)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List