Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic range copy.

I have been able to filter my data by date but now that the filter is
done I need to copy that from one sheet to another. The problem is the
range will be dynamic so I don’t know how to do it. I usually will just
record a macro and look at it. but this just takes the actual range not
the dynamic range.

thanks very much

--
sungen99
sungen99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9144

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If it was done using an Autofilter then

activesheet.Autofilter.Range.Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")

Only the visible rows are copied.

Tom Ogilvy

"sungen99" wrote in
message ...

Dynamic Range Arnie New Users to Excel 3 June 25th 08 12:46 PM
dynamic name range in VBA vinnie Excel Programming 2 October 12th 04 11:14 AM
dynamic sheet copy John Excel Programming 5 September 3rd 04 01:15 AM
Excel 2000 VBA - Set Print Range in dynamic range sub_pop[_5_] Excel Programming 2 July 27th 04 08:01 PM