Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I convert a selected Cell address in a Range to Values?

I have a 10X12 Range of Input Values.
I want to select a cell within this range with my mouse.
I want to use the cell address coordinates as values in a Macro.
So: if ActiveCell Adress is (x,y) - [these can be column/row # or range
coordinates]
Then I want to say something like:
RowValue = x
ColumnValue = y
So that I can use the RowValue and ColumnValue as offset values to create a
standard macro for any cell selected within the range.
I hope this makes sense - and I thank you in advance for all advice offered.
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Is this what you want ?