Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can I add to a defined name in a macro?

I am trying to add to a defined name by using a macro. I have defined names
that represent retail prices located on several different worksheets. I use
the name to call that data to another cell in a sales invoice worksheet. I
use the same name for the wholesale price of the same product but I put a "C"
at the end of the name to represent the cost of the product. What I am
trying to do is copy the formula in the cell that has the retail price and
PasteSpecial to another cell on the same worksheet but add the character "C"
to the end of it to call the wholesale price of the product. Thank you for
any help