Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I create a macro to "Go To" a location specified in a cell?

Based on user input, I have used formulas to create a variable location in
cell A1. I need a macro that will "Go To" that location. Since the row and
column are variable I can't use a Range Name.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kim

Try this
Range(Range("A1").Value).Select

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"kim.in.denver" wrote in message
Based on user input, I have used formulas to create a variable location in
cell A1. I need a macro that will "Go To" that location. Since the row and
column are variable I can't use a Range Name.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I create a macro to "Go To" a location specified in a c

you are a super star!!!! thank you so much :o)
"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Kim

Try this
Range(Range("A1").Value).Select