Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert

How can I freeze Text in a cell in row 100,
with inserting new rows at rows 10. So that
text in row 100 always is at row 100, even
though new rows are being added.

With Thanks
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Save the value in row 100 before you insert, insert rows and then set cell in
row to saved value Do you need clear row 100 value prior to inserting new
rows?

SavedValue=Cells(100,1) ' save A100
Cells(100,1).clearcontents ' ???? Clear row 100 ??
...insert cells
Cells(100,1)=SavedValue ' Restore value into (new) row 100

HTH

"smandula" wrote:

How can I freeze Text in a cell in row 100,
with inserting new rows at rows 10. So that
text in row 100 always is at row 100, even
though new rows are being added.

With Thanks
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Very Much,

Works like a charm, I have it as a bookmark
for a certain row and column

Thanks
Steve