Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default is there a better alternative to Copy/Paste?

I have a macro which iteratively changes input cells to a formula, and then
Copys and Pastes the input cell value and associated formula result cell
value to a list. I use a For Cnt Next Cnt loop to accomplish this. The list
is then used as source data for a graph.
As a novice VBA user, my question is whether there is a more efficient way
to transfer the cell values to the list than copying and pasting?
Any advice (with e.g. code) greatly appreciated.